Wagah Border Route Starts Now
Seats are booked on first come first serve basis. Book your seats in Double Decker Buses by calling 03400-382-382, 0343-234-5678, 042 99231360, 042 99231362.
Youth Tourism Wing is a very vibrant wing of Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab which aims to sensitize and educate students about tourism. Besides delivering lectures in educational institutions students are involved in study tours. Sightseeing Lahore Bus tour covers many of Lahore’s top landmarks and live commentary regarding historical & cultural background of sites help the students to learn and educate themselves. These tours have been named as Sightseeing Lahore- Educational Tours which are very important for the overall development of a student. It gives them an opportunity to learn from their own experiences. Our professional tourist guides enlighten the students with unique information about the historical landmarks and monuments during the route and conduct a quiz while coming back.
Considering the importance of educational tours, TDCP has allocated morning hours from 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM , Monday to Friday exclusively for students tours. Since inauguration many schools, colleges & universities have taken advantage of this facility. The Double Decker buses can be booked at subsidized rate of Rs.5000 per tour.
“Educational Tours are specially designed for students which creates a fusion of outdoor learning and entertainment.”
Educational Tours – Universities/Colleges/Schools
Punjab University Lahore
University Of Engineering & Technology Lahore
LUMS University Lahore
University Of Central Punjab
National University Of Computer Sciences
University Of South Asia, Lahore
University of Engineering and Technology
University Of Management Sciences, Lahore
Lahore Garrison University Lahore
Lahore College for Women University
GC University Lahore
Punjab Group of Colleges
Lahore Grammar School
The City School System
King Edward Medical College
Lahore Medical & Dental College
The Trust School
Educational Tour Booking
From Monday to Friday, educational tours are conducted from 8:00AM to 11:30PM. Please call our UAN 0340-0-382-382, 042-99231360 for booking and information. Tour Booking Form can be downloaded below:
Employees are the most important asset of a company. They are the people who shape and form the company’s destiny. Rewarding staff with team building activities gets your team working together, improves team morale and develops healthy competition within the team.
If you are tired of heavy-eyed and tiresome office work, then a corporate ride on a Double Decker Bus could be just what you are looking for. Get your teams out of the office for some time for team building because outdoor activities create an opportunity for the employees to work together.
The effectiveness of outdoor team building activities cannot be underestimated and should become a regular addition to your team’s development plan. You can exclusively book the bus for your organization for an enjoyable corporate excursion. Plan your corporate away day with us and we will ensure that all the members leave with fond memories.
“Sightseeing Bus service has been the 1st choice of MNCs, FMCGs and SMEs when it comes to a corporate excursion activity that is short duration but leaves a long lasting positive impact on employees.”
Corporate Sector Trips
Liberty Lions Club
Yound President Organization
Tyota Indus Motors
Corporate Tour Booking
Please call our I.V.R 0340-0-382-382, 042-99231360 for booking and information. Tour Booking Form can be downloaded below:
Terms & Conditions
- Please read carefully as it sets out Tourist’s respective rights and obligations. Once tour is started, tourists are under compliance of these terms and conditions.
- Sightseeing Lahore Bus Service will only confirm booking once full payment is received from customer.
THE BOOKING CONTRACT
- Please check Tickets/Receipt carefully and report any incorrect or incomplete information to the booking officer immediately. Please ensure that name, contact number and date of booking is accurate.
- SLBS reserves the right to change bus times, bus routes and the number of services operating. All changes will be announced on the website.
- By booking on behalf of another person or persons, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all required consents and responsible for verifying that any information provided on behalf of another participant is complete and accurate. We will under no circumstances be liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided to complete a booking.
- Once full payment is made customer will be given a SLBS ticket. This is confirmation of booking. This should be kept before and during tour for own reference.
- Senior citizens 65+ will show their valid I.D. card for free tickets. Students will show their valid student I.D. for student ticket. Otherwise no concession shall be awarded.
- Reach 30 minutes before departure time for issuing of telephonically reserved tickets otherwise it will be cancelled.
- Kids (under 10), maximum two are free, if adjusted with their guardians and will be charged PKR.100/- if they occupy a seat.
- We reserve the right to sell any or all seats reserved without full payment or a deposit.
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for any inconvenience due to weather conditions however; Ticket can be refunded or amended at any time on the basis of weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour at any time on specific grounds such as bad weather, unsafe conditions, technical issues or unavailability of bus.
- Booking slip must be presented in the booking office at the time and date of travel.
REQUIRED MEDICAL INFORMATION
- A customer must inform in writing of any medical condition to booking officer that requires attention or medication before a tour commences.
- The booking officer reserves the right to deny permission to travel or participate in any aspect of a Tour at your own risk and expense where we determines that your physical or mental condition renders you unfit for travel.
TICKET RULES AND VALIDITY
- Ticket is for two ways sightseeing. One side trip can also be availed on request and prior information however charges shall remain same.
- The ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The ticket is valid only for the time and date stated on the ticket.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to have printed/issued copy of their ticket before Bus Ride.
- Visitor shall handover one coupon of the ticket to the security guard at the time of departure and other one at the time of return.
- Keep your ticket in safe custody, if lost you have to buy another ticket for travelling.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they purchase the correct ticket for the journey
- All complaints should be initially lodged to SLBS’s guide, who will make every effort to resolve the problem.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved on the day of the tour then it should be lodged in writing on our Feedback Forms available on the bus and terminals.
- The tourists must at all times abide by the directions of the Tour Guide.
CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- When a customer tours with us, he or she accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by him or her. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If anyone fails to do so, he/she will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of his/her actions.
- All the times, tourists are supposed to behave with courtesy and respect with tourist guides, driver and other staff of SLBS. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the tour at the management’s discretion.
FULL BUS BOOKING
- In order to book full bus, full payment must be made in advance.
- No branding or advertisement is allowed on our Sightseeing Double Decker Bus Service, if a violation of this policy is identified, we have the right to seek appropriate action as per law.
- Pictures / videos taken on bus or at terminals shall not be used for commercial purpose as such it is the legal right of SLBS only.
- Full refund for full bus booking will be given only if 3 days’ notice is given before time of departure.
- If 2 days’ notice is given before the time of tour, only 50% payment will be refunded and if 1 day notice is given before the time of tour, only 25% payment will be refunded. You can choose to change your tour departure to another date (subject to availability).
- Tours already booked cannot be cancelled and rebooked where special offers are made available. This applies to all offers that may be available.
- During the Sightseeing tour, tourist guide may take photographs and films of tourists (as part of a group) and these may be used in SLBS brochures and advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and films.
- Route completion time is approximate and dependent upon traffic. If the half of the trip is availed then no claim shall be applicable.
- Trip will only be opened if there are more than 15 tourists available for that slot.
- Take care of your belongings. Management will not be responsible for any theft or loss.
- Please endeavor to arrive at your stop prior to scheduled departure time.
- In case of any emergency or accident, you have to follow the instructions of guide.
- Throwing objects inside or outside of the bus is not allowed, don’t mark, cut, scratch and write within the bus. Violation may lead to legal action or fine.
- No weapon, explosive device, harmful drug, glass containers or chemicals are allowed at terminals as well as in the bus.
- Push chairs and buggies/strollers are not allowed to carry; these may be deposited at information counter at bus terminals.
- Don’t interfere or disturb tourists guides while commentary.
- Sightseeing Lahore Buses will stop only at the designated terminals. Pick and drop will also be entertained only on terminals.
- Arrival times are approximate and dependent upon traffic.
- Minors must always be accompanied by an adult.
- No live animal can be transported on SLBS buses.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in terminal premises and buses.
- The Tourists shall strictly observe the stay time at terminal II, in case any tourist does not reach at bus within the given time, the bus will leave for other terminal after waiting for 10 minutes more.
- We are not responsible for any injuries or loss incurred to tourists during the whole trip due to any reason.
Tourist may be excluded from travelling if :
– They are under the influence of alcohol
– They misbehave or cause inconvenience to the other tourists in any other way
– They do not observe the terms and conditions of travelling.