Welcome to the official website of the Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab
The Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab is an autonomous body incorporated under the Companies Ordinances, 1984 on the 10th December 1986. The Corporation is governed by Managing Director under the administrative control of the Secretary, Government of the Punjab, Youth Affairs, Sports, Archaeology & Tourism Department. Major decisions are taken by the Board of the Directors (BOD) under the Chairmanship of the Chief Minister Punjab.
TDCP vision statement includes tourists facilitation, identification and development of new tourist sites, showcasing the heritage, culture promote cultural, historical, recreational and religious tourism and to project and publicize country’s history, culture, art, literature, and archaeological monuments
Experience the City`s Top Landmarks of Lahore, Rawalpindi & Bahawalpur
Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab proudly offers Sightseeing tours to see spectacular Lahore, the twin cities Rawalpindi & Islamabad and the City of Nawabs, Bahawalpur through open roof double-decker Bus. Once inside the bus, you will be enchanted by the city’s fascinating colours, busling bazars, rich history & culture, modern architecture, monuments and palaces. But don’t take our words for it, join us and experience the world-class services for yourself.
- On Bus live Commentary about City Landmarks and History driving through new, colonial, and old Lahore.
- Panoramic Sightseeing from the top deck
- Good value guided tour of the city
- Special discount for students on full bus booking
- Special tours arrangements for educational institutes
- Free tour for Disabled person and Senior citizen
- Souvenir Shops at terminals
- Bus Tour information brochure available
TDCP Sightseeing Bus Lahore
TDCP Sightseeing Bus Rawalpindi
Sightseeing Bus Bahawalpur